For Transit Geeks
For those who would like to know more about how the adopted service changes were developed, here’s some detailed background information.
- Download and read Metro's Service Guidelines—in particular, SG-12 through SG-16—to understand Metro's policies for service restructures.
- Download and read a University Link Extension Background Report prepared by Metro and Sound Transit service planners. The report documents existing conditions and demographic and market information about the network of service in and around the new stations.
- Download a set of information sheets with data about the routes that currently serve the station areas.
- Download and read a summary of our public engagement during phase 1 of our outreach.
- View an archive of the two alternative concepts shared with the public in March 2015 (outreach phase 2).
- View an archive of the proposed changes shared with the public in May 2015 (outreach phase 3).
- Download a summary of our public engagement during phase 2 of our outreach.
- View an archive of the recommended changes sent to the King County Council for consideration in August 2015.
- Download our complete Public Engagement Report for this project.
See Metro's March 26 service change information for all route changes here.
For an overview of new Link service launch day activities, station tours, maps, and rider tips, go to www.ulink2016.org.
7:00 a.m. Wednesday, March 9, 2016
Community Relations Planner
Send DeAnna an email
or call 206-477-3835
Ways to stay engaged
Follow our blog for regular updates.
In social media, use #Bus2Link