Sharing the ride to work or school is a smart transportation choice. King County Metro Rideshare Operations provides various services to help you start pooling and to support your commuter pool.
Ridematch - RideshareOnline.com is a free online self-serve ridematching service that -- in a matter of minutes, day or night -- helps you find others who want to carpool or vanpool and have a similar commute.
Commuter Vans -
- VanPool - Metro manages the largest publicly owned and operated commuter van program in the nation, providing vans and everything else required to operate them.
- VanShare - bridging the gap between you and transit, ferry and Sounder train service with commuter vans just for these commute connections.
- metropool - all-electric, zero-emission rideshare commuting.
- Resources - Useful information for Metro's Commuter Van drivers, bookkeepers, and riders.
See also: Carpooling made easy
Contact Metro Rideshare Operations:
- send an email
- Local Calls: 206-625-4500
- Toll Free: 1-800-427-8249
- TTY Relay: 1-800-833-6388
- Fax: 206-684-2166
- Mailing Address: KSC-TR-0812, 201 South Jackson St, Seattle, WA 98104-0770