Lost & Found
How to report a lost item
Found items are held for 14 days from the date of the ride, except bikes, which are held for 10 days due to storage limitations. Reporting a lost item can be done in three ways:
WA Relay: 711
M–F, 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.
King Street Center
201 South Jackson St
Seattle, WA 98104-0770
Lost emergency items
If you believe an emergency item such as a wallet or prescription medication is currently on a bus:
- Call Metro at 206-553-3000 (WA Relay: 711).
- Select from the prompts. Your call will be answered in the order it is received.
- Give the specialist a description of the lost item (such as color, brand name, fabric).
- If it is within 30 minutes of the bus departure, you may be able to meet the bus.
Hours of operation
- Open on weekdays from 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Closed on weekends and holidays.