Document & Resources
Information and resources will be posted here to provide information to anyone who is interested in knowing more about the Long-Range Plan.
- Read the METRO CONNECTS plan
- Read the plan Appendices for more detailed information
- Read the Supplemental Network Performance Report to learn how the service network in METRO CONNECTS performs on certain measures
- Read the Concept Development Report to learn how we developed the plan.
- Read the Public Engagement Report to learn how public and stakeholder input shaped the plan
- Read the Existing Conditions and Planning Context Report A document that describes King County’s current population and employment, and public transportation characteristics, as well as projections for 2040 based on information from the Puget Sound Regional Council.
Community Relations Planner
Send an email or call 206-477-3842