Metro Transit provides shuttle service at three area park and ride lots for Seahawks weekend games.
There are no shuttles on weekday games — please ride regular transit service.
After the game
Board shuttles on 5th Avenue S at S Weller St to return to the park & ride lots.
Buses leave as they fill, with the last bus leaving about 45 minutes after the end of the game.
- For the January 7 playoff game, P&R shuttle fare is $2.50 per person each way, or pay $5 at the P&R and request a round trip voucher from the driver.
- ORCA cards, transfers, passes and mobile tickets are not valid on the P&R shuttles.
- Drivers do not carry or make change
- Children 5 and under ride free.
- Payment of a valid regular fare is required on all regularly scheduled transit service.
Regular transit service
Use Metro’s online regional Puget Sound trip planner to plan a trip to CenturyLink Field.