Metro Transit provides Park and Ride and neighborhood shuttle bus service, as well as regularly scheduled transit service for weekend home Husky football games.
Husky Shuttles serve the following Park & Ride lots. Park & Ride post-game destinations are designated by a color-coded sign in the front and front-side bus windows.
- Gold - Eastgate P&R (Route 718)
- Brown - Federal Way South 320th St P&R (Route 723)
- Green - Houghton P&R (Route 724)
- Green - Kingsgate P&R (Route 724)
- Yellow - Northgate TC – westbound on NE 100th St (Route 716)
- Blue - Shoreline P&R (Route 720)
- Red - South Kirkland P&R (Route 717)
- White - South Renton P&R (Route 719)
Park & Ride Husky service starts 2 hours prior to the scheduled kickoff time, with buses departing as they fill or approximately every 20 minutes. The final buses depart approximately 50 minutes prior to kickoff, except the last buses from the Federal Way and South Renton Park & Rides leave 60 minutes prior to kickoff.
Following the game, P&R buses depart from designated locations near Husky Stadium.
While every effort is made to accommodate all Husky Shuttle customers, fans are encouraged to allow plenty of time to get to the games, due to expected traffic and congestion. Fans who miss the last P&R Shuttle may ride regularly scheduled service. A valid fare is required on all regular service.
Following the game, buses depart from designated locations near Husky Stadium. See the post-game boarding locations.
Pedestrians leaving Husky Stadium are encouraged to use the elevated walkway over Montlake Blvd E, both for safety, and to help relieve congestion on the street and to keep traffic moving.
The last P&R Shuttle leaves Husky Stadium 30 minutes after the end of the game.
From all other locations and at all other times, ride regularly scheduled transit service - including Link light rail - to and from Husky games.
Visit Metro's online Trip Planner for transit service options to get to and from the games. A valid fare is required on all regularly scheduled transit service.
P&R Shuttle Fare Information
- Regular fares, game tickets, ORCA, UPASS and paper transfers are not valid or accepted on P&R shuttles.
- Husky P&R shuttle riders can show a pre-purchased UW Athletics "Season Pass" or purchase a $5 fare per person/per game voucher at the P&R prior to boarding the shuttle.
- Purchase vouchers from non-Metro staff at the P&R lots. Visit the UW Athletics Office page for complete information about purchasing passes and vouchers.
- Children under 5 ride free, but there are no other free or reduced fares for P&R shuttles.
Neighborhood Special Service
In addition to the special shuttle services operated from eight King County Park & Ride lots, Metro provides special Seattle neighborhood service to and from Husky games.
Visit these Metro pages for additional transit information:
- Metro home page
- Puget Sound Trip Planner
- Metro service advisories page
- Sign up for Transit Alerts
- Link light rail
- Popular destinations
- Routes by neighborhood
See more about fares & ORCA passes