Rideshare Rewards & Promotions
Sharing a ride is rewarding. Whether you carpool, vanpool or use vanshare in your commute, you can save time, utilize HOV lanes, and best of all, put money in your wallet saving you commute costs AND receiving rewards!
Bookmark this page and check back frequently to learn about new rewarding rideshare opportunities for King County commuters.
Start a NEW King County Metro vanpool or vanshare and each new participant could receive a $50 MasterCard Rewards Card!
Ready to get rewarded?
- You provide four (or more) other commuters you can share a ride to work with. Metro will provide the van, gas, insurance and maintenance. Check out our commuter van starter kit for tips on getting your van on the road and a worksheet to iron out the pertinent details.
- Collect a complete and signed program application from each member. Email all competed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax them to 206-684-2166.
- Once all forms are received, your Rideshare Services Representative (RSR) will walk you through the rest of the process and help you get your new group on the road!
- After the formation process is complete (usually 2-3 weeks), your RSR will schedule a time for the van to be picked up and give your group instructions on how to redeem their $50 MasterCard Rewards Card!
- To be considered a participant of a new group, the participant must be listed on the Statement of Understanding signed upon pick-up of the van. Anyone joining the group after this time will be considered to have joined an existing group.
- Participant must have a completed Metro commuter van program application on file with Rideshare Operations.
- Participant must not have participated in any commuter van program within the past three months prior to starting a new Metro commuter van.
- If an existing van splits into two groups, only the new participants of the new group who meet the criteria above will be eligible for this promotion.
- Promotion is only for New King County Metro vanpool or vanshare groups that start between February 1 and December 31, 2014.
Recruit a new participant into your, or any other existing King County Metro Commuter Van and get $50.†Recruit two new participants and get $100!
Ready to get rewarded?
- Make sure the new participant completes a program application and faxes it to 206-684-2166 or scans and emails it to email@example.com
- Go to RideshareOnline.com to sign up for a new account (or log in to your existing account), click on the Rewards tab and select Incentive Programs.†
- Click ‘Submit Request’ for the King County Metro Commuter Van Ė 2014 Recruit #1 and complete the form.
- If you have two recruits, repeat the process for King County Metro Commuter Van Ė 2014 Recruit #2
- Once your recruit verifies that you recruited them, you will receive a code to redeem your $50 MasterCard Rewards Card!
- Recruiter and recruit must be current members of the King County Metro Commuter Van Program.
- Recruiting rewards are limited and are first come/first serve.† Only two recruiting rewards per recruiter.
- Recruit must not have participated in any commuter van program within the past three months prior to joining a Metro commuter van.
- Recruit must have joined a Metro commuter van after program start date of January 1, 2014.
- Recruit and recruiter must both have a completed Metro commuter van program application file with Rideshare Operations.
- Recruiters who were rewarded in 2013 are encouraged to recruit again in 2014.
- King County Metro will not intervene or mediate in discrepancies or disputes between the recruit and recruiter.
Every month in 2014, 50 lucky winners will win a $50 MasterCard Rewards Card just for sharing the ride!
Simply start carpooling or participating in a van commute at least seven times a month (that's less than twice a week). Track your commute using the RideshareOnline.com calendar and you will automatically be entered into the monthly drawing.
Looking for a carpool partner or an existing commuter van to join?† RideshareOnline.com can help. Register for your free account at RideshareOnline.com and this ridematching tool will securely match your trip with other registered co-workers or commuters who have a similar commute.
This promotion is open to new or existing carpool, vanpool and vanshare participants who live or work in King County.† Drawings will be held on the 5th of each month, or the first business day after. The last drawing will be held on January 5, 2015 for December's commute calendar.
The Commute Coach is the coordinator of the new vanpool or vanshare while the group is forming.†The coach recruits commuters, organizes the group and assists the team to cross the finish line in their new commuter van.†Earn a $100 MasterCard Rewards Card for organizing your new Metro vanpool or vanshare today!
Our Commuters do Amazing Things with their Time and Talents!!
Highlighting Metro Commuter Van members during Aprilís National Volunteer Month.
The Commuter Van Program is celebrating National Volunteer Month by recognizing our customers' favorite causes and charities. Does your commuter van group, or individual members of your vanpool, volunteer time planting trees in local parks, working at a food bank, assisting senior citizens with shopping or transportation needs, helping at a local animal shelter or spending time tutoring children? There are many opportunities to give back to the community and we know our Metro Commuter Van members are involved in amazing work
Submit information about volunteer work with your favorite charity and/or cause by answering a few short questions at Survey Monkey. The deadline for submitting is Wednesday, April 16th, so tell us your story today!
All submissions, including photos, may be used in future social media and promotional posts. We reserve the right to select volunteer profiles to highlight.
Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-625-4500
Connect with us:
For more information
Contact the Rideshare Services Representative at Metro Rideshare Operations:
- send an email
- Local Calls: 206-625-4500
- Toll Free: 1-800-427-8249
- TTY Relay: 1-800-833-6388
- Fax: 206-684-2166
- Mailing Address: KSC-TR-0812, 201 South Jackson St, Seattle, WA 98104-0770