Share The Ride. Connect To Transit. Get Reserved Parking!
TripPool is a King County Metro pilot program providing on-demand rideshare options to connect riders to transit in select areas. Metro-provided commuter vans make one round-trip each work day to a park & ride or transit center. Volunteer drivers pick-up and drop-off registered riders along the way. TripPool trips are coordinated by riders and drivers on their smartphone through the free mobile app, iCarpool.
Join the first-of-its-kind TripPool pilot in Bothell-Woodinville, Auburn, or on Mercer Island.
Request information or call 206-625-4500.
TripPool Fast Facts:
- TripPool is reliable. The Metro provided vehicle includes gas, insurance, and maintenance along with reserved parking and Emergency Ride Home.
- TripPool is flexible. Riders use iCarpool to choose the listed stop that works best for them. Drivers have the flexibility to make route adjustments.
- TripPool is convenient. With no monthly commitment, trip booking and fare payment is handled through the iCarpool mobile app when riders need a trip.
- TripPool is a fantastic value:
- Trips are free for the active driver of the trip.
- Riders pay for trips using iCarpool ‘ride credits’.
- TripPool riders who link their iCarpool and RideshareOnline.com account are reimbursed for charges above $2.75 (one-zone peak). Additionally, riders who also provide their ORCA card will be reimbursed 100%.
Riders and Drivers Wanted!
TripPool is active on Mercer Island and now starting in Bothell-Woodinville (Bothell P&R) and Auburn (Auburn Sounder station) with plans to roll out to Kenmore / Kirkland (TBD) later in 2017.
As we grow, we are looking for riders and drivers. We even have new driver and rider rewards as a way to say “Thank You” for helping us test this new pilot service.
Become a TripPool rider
Here are some quick tips:
- Download the iCarpool app from the App Store or Google Play
- On the payment screen enter ICARPOOL25 into the promotions and discount codes box to get $25 in FREE ride credits.
- Create/sign-into your RideshareOnline.com account and link it to your iCarpool account. Add the card number from your ORCA monthly pass to have all your charges reimbursed when riding in a TripPool
- Search for a TripPool going to your park & ride and book a trip!
Become a TripPool driver:
- Local Calls: 206-625-4500
- Toll Free: 1-800-427-8249
- TTY Relay: 711
- Fax: 206-684-2166
201 S Jackson St
Seattle, WA 98104-0770
Accessible commuter vans are available to groups upon request; TTY users, please dial your relay service at 7-1-1 to get in touch with rideshare staff (available 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday through Friday); RideshareOnline.com translation service available to ESL customers via a conference by calling 206-625-4500 (available 8 AM to 5 AM, Monday through Friday).