This growing program allows school administrators to partner with parents to register on RideshareOnline.com and set up a system to enable and share carpooling duties with other parents to reduce trips and emissions and cut down on congestion near schools. SchoolPool is offered as a benefit to administrators and parents at selected King County schools.
SchoolPool is a free, safe and secure carpool matching service that connects you with other parents of kids who attend your child’s school.
How to get a started using SchoolPool
- Contact your child’s school, ask for the transportation coordinator and tell them you are interested in participating in the SchoolPool commuter program.
- If your school does not have a SchoolPool program set up, ask them to contact email@example.com for information. Participating providers can help set up a safe and secure network at your school for free.
- Once your school’s network has been created, parents can sign up by registering through RideshareOnline.com. When you are signed up, simply log onto the site to get your ridematch list.
For more information
- Local Calls: 206-625-4500
- Toll Free: 1-800-427-8249
- TTY Relay: 711
- Fax: 206-684-2166
201 S Jackson St
Seattle, WA 98104-0770
Accessible commuter vans are available to groups upon request; TTY users, please dial your relay service at 7-1-1 to get in touch with rideshare staff (available 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday through Friday); RideshareOnline.com translation service available to ESL customers via a conference by calling 206-625-4500 (available 8 AM to 5 AM, Monday through Friday).