King County Park & Ride Lot Information
For a list of park & ride lots and transit centers with routes that service them, select the area in which you are interested.
- North Seattle & Shoreline: includes Greenlake, Jackson Park, Northgate and Roosevelt
- South Seattle: includes Burien and Vashon Island
- Northeast Side: includes Bothell, Kenmore and Woodinville
- East Side: includes Bellevue, Kirkland, Medina, Mercer Island, Redmond and Sammamish
- Southeast Side: includes Maple Valley, Newport Hills/Newcastle, Renton
- East King County: includes Issaquah, North Bend, Preston, Sammamish and Snoqualmie
- South King County: includes Auburn, Black Diamond, Covington, Enumclaw, Federal Way, Kent, Lake Meridian and Tukwila
Park & Ride Lot Rider Alerts
Read about King County Metro's Plug-and-Ride Program. If you see this icon on a Park-and-Ride page, that means there is an electric vehicle recharging station on site.
Prepared for Emergencies?
Snow, floods... before an emergency hits, use this helpful commuter checklist [.pdf] to get prepared.
King County Metro Park & Ride expansion program