Weekday: Effective August 29, 2012 - June 13, 2013
Holiday Service Alert!
Between February 16 & June 7, 2013, this route may be affected by revised schedules or service cancellations on Presidents Day, Monday, February 18; Memorial Day, Monday, May 27, and during the UW Spring break, March 25-29. Visit the Holiday and Reduced Service page
• Skip down to the Additional Information for this route.
• Sign Up to get Transit Alerts for this route
and we'll send you alerts and emergency updates
• See the Alerts Center
for reroutes and emergency information
• This route does not operate on weekends or school holidays
To Mercer Island High School (Weekday AM):
78th Ave SE W Mercer Way E Mercer Way Mercer
& & & Island
W Mercer Way SE 48th St SE 70th Pl High School
7:18am$B 7:21am$B 7:37am$B 7:52am$§B
From Mercer Island High School (Weekday PM):
Mercer E Mercer Way W Mercer Way 78th Ave SE
Island & & &
High School SE 70th Pl SE 48th St W Mercer Way
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday:
3:10pmD$ 3:28pm$§ 3:43pm$§ 3:46pm$§
2:15pmD 2:33pm§ 2:48pm§ 2:51pm§
- B-B-Morning trip makes no stops between Island Crest Way/SE 68 St & Mercer Isl HS.
- D-Bus arrives at High School approximately 8 minutes earlier, to expedite loading.
- $-Peak hour fare required.
- §- Estimated time; bus may be earlier, depending on traffic.
- Exact change required, or use Metro tickets or ORCA.
- For information, students may call the Mercer Island School District's dispatch at 206-236-3338.
- There is no service on this route on weekends or on the following holidays during the 2012-2013 school year:
- Teacher Training Day Aug. 27
- Labor Day Sep. 3
- Veterans' Day Nov. 12
- Thanksgiving Nov. 22
- day after Thanksgiving Nov. 23
- Winter Break Dec. 20 - Jan. 1
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Jan. 21
- Presidents' Weekend Feb. 18 - 22
- Spring Break Apr. 1 - 5
- Memorial Day May 27
- No service on snow makeup days (Mar. 11 and May 24) unless needed. Schedule times are subject to change without notice
- Non-student riders may call Metro's Customer Information Office at 206-553-3000, TTY users please dial the Washington State Relay service at 711.