Weekday: Effective September 4, 2012 - June 19, 2013
Holiday Service Alert!
Between February 16 & June 7, 2013, this route may be affected by revised schedules or service cancellations on Presidents Day, Monday, February 18; Memorial Day, Monday, May 27, and during the UW Spring break, March 25-29. Visit the Holiday and Reduced Service page
• Skip down to the Additional Information for this route.
• Sign Up to get Transit Alerts for this route
and we'll send you alerts and emergency updates
• See the Alerts Center
for reroutes and emergency information
• This route does not operate on weekends or school holidays.
To NewPort High School (Weekday AM):
SE 63rd Newport
& High Int'l
155th Av SE School School
6:57am$ 7:15am$ 7:28am$
To Newcastle (Weekday PM):
Newport Coal Creek 155th Av SE
Int'l High Pkwy & Factoria &
School School Blvd SE SE 63rd
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday:
2:50pm 3:02pm 3:03pm§ 3:15pm§
12:53pm 1:05pm 1:06pm§ 1:18pm§
- $-Peak hour fare required.
- §- Estimated time; bus may be earlier, depending on traffic.
- Exact change required, or use Metro tickets or ORCA.
- Schedule times are subject to change without notice. For information, students may call the Bellevue School District's dispatch office at 425-456-4512.
- There is no service on this route on weekends or on the following holidays during the 2012-2013 school year:
- Veterans' Day Nov. 12
- Thanksgiving Nov. 22
- day after Thanksgiving Nov. 23
- Winter Break Dec. 24 - Jan. 4
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Jan. 21
- Mid-winter Break Feb. 18 - 22
- Spring Break Apr. 8 - 12
- Memorial Day May 27
- Additional non-service days are: November 9, 2012 and January 28, 2013.
- Non-student riders may call Metro's Customer Information Office at 206-553-3000, TTY users please dial the Washington State Relay service at 711.