Weekday: February 16 thru June 7, 2013
Holiday Service Alert!
Between February 16 & June 7, 2013, this route may be affected by revised schedules or service cancellations on Presidents Day, Monday, February 18; Memorial Day, Monday, May 27, and during the UW Spring break, March 25-29. Visit the Holiday and Reduced Service page
• Skip down to the Special Service Info for this route.
• Sign Up to get Transit Alerts for this route
and we'll send you alerts and emergency updates
• See the Alerts Center
for reroutes and emergency information
• Skip down to the Downtown Seattle Tunnel Operation Info for this route.
To DOWNTOWN (Weekday):
NE 74th NE 55th University University International
NOAA & Sand & Way NE & St Station Dist Station
Bldg. 3 Point Way NE 35th Av NE NE 45th Bay-C Bay-C
6:01am 6:05am 6:13am 6:24am 6:44am§ 6:48am§
6:31am 6:35am 6:43am 6:54am 7:14am§ 7:19am§
7:01am 7:05am 7:13am 7:24am 7:44am§ 7:49am§
7:31am 7:35am 7:43am 7:54am 8:14am§ 8:19am§
8:01am 8:05am 8:13am 8:24am 8:43am§ 8:48am§
8:33am 8:35am 8:43am 8:54am 9:13am§ 9:17am§
9:03am 9:05am 9:13am 9:24am 9:43am§ 9:47am§
9:31am 9:33am 9:41am 9:52am 10:11am§ 10:15am§
To SAND POINT (Weekday):
International University NE 42nd University NE 55th NE 74th
Dist Station St Station & Way NE & & & Sand
Bay-A Bay-A 7th Av NE NE 45th 35th Av NE Point Way NE
3:12pm 3:16pm 3:27pm§ 3:32pm§ 3:43pm§ 3:55pm§
3:42pm 3:46pm 3:57pm§ 4:02pm§ 4:14pm§ 4:26pm§
4:12pm 4:16pm 4:26pm§ 4:33pm§ 4:45pm§ 4:57pm§
4:42pm 4:46pm 4:56pm§ 5:03pm§ 5:15pm§ 5:29pm§
5:01pm 5:05pm 5:15pm§ 5:22pm§ 5:34pm§ 5:48pm§
5:12pm 5:16pm 5:26pm§ 5:33pm§ 5:45pm§ 5:59pm§
5:42pm 5:46pm 5:56pm§ 6:03pm§ 6:16pm§ 6:28pm§
6:12pm 6:16pm 6:26pm§ 6:32pm§ 6:45pm§ 6:57pm§
6:42pm 6:46pm 6:55pm§ 7:00pm§ 7:13pm§ 7:25pm§
- Route 74 EXPRESS
- To downtown: Makes no stops between 12th Ave NE & NE Campus Pkwy and Convention Place Station (except for 7th Ave NE & NE 40th St when the southbound express lanes are open.)
- To Sand Point: Makes no stops between Convention Place Station and Brooklyn Ave NE & Campus Pkwy EXCEPT at NE 42nd St & 8th Ave NE.
- §-Estimated time.
Special Service Info
- During weekday peak hours Route 74 EXPRESS offers direct service to (mornings) and from (evenings) downtown Seattle.
- At all other times to downtown Seattle from Sand Point, board Route 30 and transfer to route 71, 72 or 73 at NE Campus Pkwy & Brooklyn Ave NE.
- For service to Sand Point from downtown Seattle, board route 71, 72 or 73 and transfer to Route 30 at NE Campus Pkwy & Brooklyn Ave NE. In downtown Seattle, routes 71, 72 and 73 operate in the Downtown Seattle Transit Tunnel Monday through Saturday from 5 a.m. to 1 a.m., and on Sunday from 6 a.m. to midnight. Outside of those hours, the routes operate north on 4th Ave and east on Olive St. Check on-street information to be sure you are at the correct stop.
Downtown Seattle Tunnel Operation Information
Route 74 operates in the Downtown Seattle Transit Tunnel. The tunnel (see downtown map) is open for service Monday thru Saturday from 5 a.m. to 1 a.m., and Sunday from 6 a.m. to midnight. If the tunnel is closed during normal "tunnel-open" hours, Route 74 to University District and Sand Point will operate north on 4th Ave, serving stops at Jackson, James, Marion, University and Pike streets, and east on Olive Way at 6th avenue. To downtown, Route 74 will operate west on Stewart St and south on 2nd Ave.