Be Aware of:
- Suspicious or unusual activity on buses and at bus stops.
- Unattended bags, packages, boxes, backpacks, etc.
- Smoke or odd smells.
What You Should Do:
- If you see someone leave a package, politely bring it to his or her attention.
- If you see an unattended package, stay away from it, and tell your driver immediately.
- If you see someone acting suspiciously, or witness anything unusual, tell your driver.
Metro is not responsible for your personal items while you are on the bus, or items that may be left on our bus or at our facilities. However, Metro does operate a complete lost and found service that will do everything possible to locate lost items. You can call Lost and Found at 206-553-3000.