Weekday: To Kent, Downtown Seattle Effective June 7 thru Sept. 26, 2014
The following notes apply only if the codes are found in the schedule:
- * - This is an estimated time.
- B - Tunnel closed. To Seattle arrives Olive Way & 8th Ave at this time. To Kent leaves 9th Ave & Pine St at this time.
- C - Tunnel closed. To Seattle arrives 4th & University at this time. To Kent leaves 2nd Ave & Pike St at this time.
- D - Serves SKCAC Industries (58th Pl S & Russell Rd), arriving there 10 minutes later. Bus travels via West Valley Hwy (68th Ave S). Continues from SKCAC to downtown Seattle via regular routing.
- F - Continues as Route 180 to Auburn.
- G - Bus leaves SKCAC Industries at 2:40 p.m. Travels via 58th Pl S, S 194th St, 62nd Ave S, S 196th St, and West Valley Hwy (68th Ave S), W James St to Kent Station.
- W - Leaves at this time. Arrives 4 to 8 minutes earlier.
Downtown Seattle Tunnel Service Information
Route 150 operates in the Downtown Seattle Transit Tunnel. The tunnel (see downtown map) is open for service Monday thru Saturday from 5 am to 1 am, and Sunday from 6 a.m. to midnight. Late night trips that do not use the tunnel are noted on schedules in this timetable. If the tunnel is closed during normal "tunnel-open" hours, Route 150 to Kent will operate west on Stewart St, serving 4th avenue, then south on 2nd Ave, serving stops at Pike, Marion, James and S Jackson streets. To downtown Seattle, Route 150 will operate north on 4th Ave and east on Olive Way.