Weekday: To Kent, Downtown Seattle Effective Sept. 26, 2015 thru Mar. 25, 2016 Effective Sept. 26, 2015 thru Mar. 25, 2016 Effective Sept. 26, 2015 thru Mar. 25, 2016 Effective Sept. 26, 2015 thru Mar. 25, 2016
The following notes apply only if the codes are found in the schedule:
- * - This is an estimated time.
- B - Tunnel closed. To Seattle arrives Olive Way & 8th Ave at this time. To Kent leaves 9th Ave & Pine St at this time.
- C - Tunnel closed. To Seattle arrives 4th & University at this time. To Kent leaves 2nd Ave & Pike St at this time.
- D - Serves SKCAC Industries (58th Pl S & Russell Rd), arriving there 10 minutes later. Bus travels via West Valley Hwy (68th Ave S). Continues from SKCAC to downtown Seattle via regular routing.
- F - Continues as Route 180 to Auburn.
- G - Bus leaves SKCAC Industries at 2:40 p.m. Travels via 58th Pl S, S 194th St, 62nd Ave S, S 196th St, and West Valley Hwy (68th Ave S), W James St to Kent Station.
- H - This trip does not operate on Nov. 11 & 27, Dec. 24, 28-31, Jan. 18 and Feb. 15, 2016.
- W - Leaves at this time. Arrives 4 to 8 minutes earlier.
Downtown Seattle Tunnel Service Information
Route 150 operates in the Downtown Seattle Transit Tunnel. The tunnel (see downtown map) is open for service Monday thru Saturday from 5 am to 1 am, and Sunday from 6 a.m. to midnight. Late night trips that do not use the tunnel are noted on schedules in this timetable. If the tunnel is closed during normal "tunnel-open" hours, Route 150 to Kent will operate west on Stewart St, serving 4th avenue, then south on 2nd Ave, serving stops at Pike, Marion, James and S Jackson streets. To downtown Seattle, Route 150 will operate north on 4th Ave and east on Olive Way.