Weekday: To Downtown Seattle Effective February 14 thru June 5, 2015 Effective February 14 thru June 5, 2015 Effective February 16 thru June 5, 2015
The following notes apply only if the codes are found in the schedule:
- * - This is an estimated time.
- E - EXPRESS
- To downtown Seattle: The bus makes no stops between 12th Ave NE & NE Campus Pkwy and Convention Place Station (except for 7th Ave NE & NE 40th St when the southbound express lanes are open.)
- To Sand Point: The bus makes no stops between Convention Place Station and Brooklyn Ave NE & Campus Pkwy EXCEPT at NE 42nd St & 8th Ave NE.
Special Service Information
- During weekday peak hours Route 74 EXPRESS offers direct service to (mornings) and from (evenings) downtown Seattle.
- At all other times to downtown Seattle from Sand Point, board Route 30 and transfer to routes 71, 72 or 73 at NE Campus Pkwy & Brooklyn Ave NE.
- For service to Sand Point from downtown Seattle, board routes 71, 72 or 73 and transfer to Route 30 at NE Campus Pkwy & Brooklyn Ave NE. In downtown Seattle, routes 71, 72 and 73 operate in the Downtown Seattle Transit Tunnel weekdays, between 5 am and 1 am, and northbound on 3rd Ave at all other times. These routes serve only selected stops on 3rd Ave. Check on-street information to be sure you are at the correct stop.
- Weekdays, Saturday and Sunday, Route 32 provides service between Seattle Center and Sand Point via the University District. Check schedules for times.
Downtown Seattle Tunnel Service Information
Route 74 operates in the Downtown Seattle Transit Tunnel. The tunnel (see downtown map) is open for service Monday thru Saturday from 5 am to 1 am, and Sunday from 6 am to midnight. If the tunnel is closed during normal "tunnel- open" hours, Route 74 to University District and Sand Point will operate north on 4th Ave, serving stops at Jackson, James, Marion, University and Pike streets, and east on Olive Way at 6th avenue. To downtown, Route 74 will operate west on Stewart St and south on 2nd Ave.