Weekday: To Downtown Seattle Effective Sept. 26, 2015 thru Mar. 25, 2016 Effective Sept. 26, 2015 thru Mar. 25, 2016 Effective Sept. 26, 2015 thru Mar. 25, 2016 Effective Sept. 26, 2015 thru Mar. 25, 2016
Thank you for all the comments and suggestions submitted about the new schedules. We recently published an update that incorporates some of the ideas from the comments so far. Take a look on all your devices. For a complete listing of new route schedules you can go here.
Please give your feedback about the new design by February 20th.
The following notes apply only if the codes are found in the schedule:
- * - This is an estimated time.
- B - Tunnel closed. Arrives 2nd Ave Ext S & S Jackson St at this time.
- C - Leaves 6th Ave S & S Massachusetts St about 4 minutes earlier.
- D - Arrives 6th Ave S & S Massachusetts St 4 to 5 minutes later.
- F - Tunnel Closed. Leaves 4th Ave S & S Jackson St at this time.
- G -Tunnel closed. Leaves 4th Ave & University St (2nd & Pike St inbound) at this time. Last downtown stop is on Olive Way at 8th Ave.
- W - Leaves at this time. Arrives 3 to 4 minutes earlier.
Downtown Seattle Tunnel Service Information
Route 41 operates in the Downtown Seattle Transit Tunnel. The tunnel (see downtown map) is open for service Monday thru Saturday from 5 am to 1 am, and Sunday from 6 am to midnight. Late night trips that do not use the tunnel are noted on schedules in this timetable. If the tunnel is closed during normal “tunnelopen” hours, Route 41 to Northgate and Lake City will operate north on 4th Ave, serving stops at James, Marion, University and Pike streets, and east on Olive Way at 6th and 8th avenues. To downtown, Route 41 will operate west on Stewart St and south on 2nd Ave.
This route has improved service thanks to Seattle voters.