Weekday: To Rainier Beach Effective June 7 thru Sept. 26, 2014
The express trips for this route will be deleted September 27; local service will continue.
Read more about the approved service cuts and find out about other options for this route.
The following notes apply only if the codes are found in the schedule:
- * - This is an estimated time.
- B - Continues to Waters Ave S & S Fletcher St.
- C - Operate only when Franklin High School is in session.
- D - EXPRESS bus leaves 7th Ave & Bell St about 6 minutes earlier and travels via Bell St to 3rd Ave.
- E - RAINIER EXPRESS
- To downtown Seattle: EXPRESS buses make no stops from Rainier Ave S & S Graham St until 4th Ave S & S Jackson St (island stop) EXCEPT on Rainier Ave S at S Orcas St, S Edmunds St, S Genesee St, S Andover St, S Forest St, S Walker St and I-90; and on S Dearborn St at Corwin Pl S and 5th Ave S.
- To Prentice St: EXPRESS buses make no stops from 3rd Ave S & S Main St until Rainier Ave S & S Graham St EXCEPT on S Dearborn St at 6th Ave S and Corwin Pl S; and on Rainier Ave S at I-90, 23rd Ave S, S McClellan St, S Andover St, S Genesee St, S Edmunds St and S Orcas St.
- G - Arrives 4th Ave & Pike St at this time.
- J - Stop is westbound on Pine St at 3rd Ave.
- K - To Rainier Ave S & S Henderson St and waits 4 to 26 minutes. For quicker service to downtown, transfer to an earlier inbound Route 7 or see Prentice St Service information for other transfer options at Rainier Beach.
- M - Begins at Waters Ave S & S Fletcher St two minutes earlier.
- R - Bus leaves at this time. It arrives 4 to 26 minutes earlier.
- AB - To Metro Base, Airport Wy S & S Atlantic St.
Special Service Information
- Funds from Transit Now and a partnership with the City of Seattle pay for 80 added trips on Route 7 each week.