Weekday: To Rainier Beach Effective February 15 thru June 6, 2014
The following notes apply only if the codes are found in the schedule:
- * - This is an estimated timepoint.
- B - Continues to Waters Ave S & S Fletcher St.
- C - Operate only when Franklin High School is in session.
- D - EXPRESS bus leaves 7th Ave & Bell St about 6 minutes earlier and travels via Bell St to 3rd Ave.
- E - RAINIER EXPRESS
- To downtown Seattle: EXPRESS buses make no stops from Rainier Ave S & S Graham St until 4th Ave S & S Jackson St (island stop) EXCEPT on Rainier Ave S at S Orcas St, S Edmunds St, S Genesee St, S Andover St, S Forest St, S Walker St and I-90; and on S Dearborn St at Corwin Pl S and 5th Ave S.
- To Prentice St: EXPRESS buses make no stops from 3rd Ave S & S Main St until Rainier Ave S & S Graham St EXCEPT on S Dearborn St at 6th Ave S and Corwin Pl S; and on Rainier Ave S at I-90, 23rd Ave S, S McClellan St, S Andover St, S Genesee St, S Edmunds St and S Orcas St.
- G - Arrives 4th Ave & Pike St at this time.
- J - Stop is westbound on Pine St at 3rd Ave.
- K - To Rainier Ave S & S Henderson St and waits 4 to 26 minutes. For quicker service to downtown, transfer to an earlier inbound Route 7 or see Prentice St Service information for other transfer options at Rainier Beach.
- M - Begins at Waters Ave S & S Fletcher St two minutes earlier.
- R - Bus leaves at this time. It arrives 4 to 26 minutes earlier.
- AB - To Metro Base, Airport Wy S & S Atlantic St.
Special Service Information
- Funds from Transit Now and a partnership with the City of Seattle pay for 80 added trips on Route 7 each week.