Weekday: To Downtown, Madrona, Judkins Park Effective February 15 thru June 6, 2014
The following notes apply only if the codes are found in the schedule:
- C - Begins at 5th Ave S & S Jackson St 8 minutes earlier.
- D - Continues as Route 13 to Seattle Center West and Seattle Pacific University.
- J - See Special Service Information box.
- N - To 3rd Ave & Virginia St only.
- R - Bus begins on 3rd Ave at Pine St about 2 minutes earlier.
- V - Begins on 21st Ave at E James St about 2 minutes earlier.
- W - Bus leaves at this time. It arrives several minutes earlier.
Special Service Information
- Weekdays: During late night and early morning hours, the Route 3 loop on Queen Anne Hill to 1st Ave W & W Raye St is served by Route 4. Buses are signed "East Queen Anne Via Night Route." Board Route 4 buses at all times. Affected trips in the schedule are marked with the symbol "J."
- Saturday, Sunday and Holidays - During late night and early morning hours on Saturday, and all day Sunday and holidays, the Route 3 loop on Queen Anne Hill to 1st Ave W & West Raye St is not served. All trips from downtown Seattle operate as Route 4 and will serve the Route 4 loop, only. Affected trips in the schedules are marked with the symbol "J." Midday Saturday, Route 3 from downtown Seattle terminates at Queen Anne Ave N & McGraw St. After a layover at Queen Anne & McGraw, service through the loop is provided as buses return to downtown.