Metro's field trip program provides inexpensive travel for schools and youth programs such as clubs, scouts, and daycampers. If a Metro bus goes by your school during off-peak hours, you can ride with Metro to museums, exhibits, theaters and a variety of other events and attractions.
- One class (thirty students or less) may travel per bus.
- Travel during off-peak hours (all day on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. Weekdays from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. or after 6 p.m.)
- Call Metro's Customer Service at 206-553-3000 to obtain information for routes, bus stops and times.
- Mail the field trip request form and payment three weeks prior to your trip -- only $1.25 per person, round-trip!!
- For ideas on where to go by bus, visit Places to go on Metro Transit.
- Download the Field Trip Release Form [.PDF 16 KB] and the Field Trip Request Form [.PDF 63 KB], or call 206-684-1581 or send an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include an address or fax number when you notify us by e-mail.
This service is available to schools in King County.
If your web browser does not have a viewer defined for PDF formatted files, please download the appropriate reader [external link], courtesy of Adobe.