County Council accepting public comment
The King County Council is considering Metro’s service cut ordinance. The Council’s Transportation, Economy and Environment Committee began consideration of the ordinance at its meeting on April 29 at 9:30 a.m. in King County Council chambers. They plan to hold three evening public hearings: in Seattle on May 13, on the Eastside on May 15, and in south King County on May 20. County residents may also submit written comments via an online form.
Thanks to all who participated
Metro’s official comment period for the recommended service cuts ended Feb. 7. We received more than 5,000 comments via our survey and at public meetings, presentations, and outreach events held throughout the county from November through February. We thank those who took time to share their thoughts with us.
You can view/download our Service Reduction Public Engagement Report (broken into sections because of file size) from the links at right.
Public engagement report
- Executive summary (PDF)
- Full narrative section (includes executive summary) (PDF)
- Appendix A: Survey results (PDF)
- Appendix B: Direct feedback (PDF)
- Appendix C: Social media and website (PDF)
- Appendix D: Media coverage (PDF)
- Appendix E: Notices, screenshots, handouts, display boards (PDF)
- Appendix F: Blog posts and comments (PDF)