How to Get Involved
Beyond the Community Advisory Group, there will be many ways to engage in Metro’s long-range public transportation planning process:
- Help engage those you serve by sharing this information and encouraging them to get involved in opportunities to provide input.
- Join the project email list to receive notification about project milestones or events.
- Attend a Community Advisory Group meeting even if you are not a member. While there will not be time available for public comment, forms will be provided for comments and questions that will be shared with the advisory group.
- Take our survey and tell us about your vision for the future of public transportation in King County.
- Attend a public open house or visit one of the information tables we'll have at community fairs, farmers markets, and other venues in coming months. These will be opportunities to talk about the plan and give feedback.