Sign up for Transit Alerts
For Transit Alerts via RSS: Subscribe here.
Be prepared, be connected
Metro offers an alert subscription service via email or text. You choose the information you want and we will send it to you.
Once you sign up, you can:
- Select specific routes to follow
- Request general Metro Alerts
- Change your selections or unsubscribe at any time
When do Metro Transit Alerts go out?
- Alerts will go out Monday Friday, 5:00am 8:00pm.
- In the event of snow, floods and major emergencies, alerts will go out on a 24 hour basis, or as often as needed.
Get Email & Text Alerts
Please note: Metro Transit Alerts may not include live updates as featured in Metro's Eye on Your Metro Commute.
The King County Department of Transportation is providing this information as a service to the general public. While every attempt is made to provide accurate and timely information, estimates of the nature and duration of any particular route change or other event are subject to conditions beyond the control of King County and are difficult to predict. Those relying on this information should do so at their own risk, and neither King County nor any of its employees or agents shall be liable for the accuracy of this information or any actions taken as a result.